This website, www.uniformesescolarescamacho.com/shop/es/ (hereinafter referred to as "the Shop"), together with all the documentation referred to, contains the General Purchase Conditions that regulate the purchase process of the articles that we sell. The placing of an order implies the unreserved acceptance of these General Purchase Conditions. It is possible to print and keep a copy of them for future reference.
1. General Information
Throughout the different sections that follow, reference is made to the following concepts:
1. "Account": Registration to be carried out by the customer in the shop in order to place orders.
2. “Acknowledgement of receipt”: Notification sent by e-mail to the customer, confirming thereceipt and validity of the order placed, in accordance with section 3.9 of these General Conditions of Purchase
3. “Business Day”: Any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday, holiday or long weekend, considered to be in Spanish territory.
4. “Order”: Any order placed in the Shop in accordance with these General Conditions of Purchase, with the aim of acquiring our products.
5. The titles of the sections serve only as a reference, without affecting the interpretation of these General Conditions of Purchase.
6. Words expressed in the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words expressed in a particular gender shall include all genders and references to "persons" shall include individuals, companies, firms, corporations or partnerships.
2. Field of application
1. These General Purchase Conditions shall be applicable to any Order placed or to be placed with the aim of acquiring our products. The placing of an Order or the acceptance of the delivery of the products constitutes the unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions of Purchase. None of the sections shall affect the rights established by law (including the right to claim when the products acquired in a business do not correspond to their description, do not meet their objectives and/or are of a quality inferior to that promised).
2. The present General Purchase Conditions shall prevail over any external document signed. Any unilateral condition that the client submits proposes or stipulates in any format and at any time, whether in writing, by e-mail or orally, is excluded.
3. Additional terms or modifications to these General Conditions of Purchase will not be binding unless provided by Camacho Sport SL in writing in this section of the Store.
3. Formalisation of Contracts
1. In order to place an order, it is essential to create an account in the shop. In the page How to buy you can consult the different steps to follow to successfully register an Order.
2. The client assures to be older than 18 years old and resident in Spain.
3. Regardless of any previous price that may have been reflected, once a product has been selected for an Order, its corresponding price will be shown, and the applicable shipping costs will be added later.
4. Unless otherwise indicated in the Shop, all prices are shown in Euros and include VAT, except for customers who have registered their delivery address in the Canary Islands, for which they will appear without any tax applied.
5. In order to complete the purchase process, the full amount of the Order must be paid. The payment options we have available at this time are bank transfer and card payment. It is not allowed to use any data or third party payment instruments. In addition, we are not obliged to send the goods until we have checked the full payment in our account records.
6. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the details provided for the purpose of purchasing the products are correct, that the bank account from which the transfer is made or the credit/debit card used belongs to him/her and that he/she has sufficient funds to cover the amount of the Order. We reserve the right to require confirmation of payment information before the Order is shipped.
7. Invoices and credit notes for returns will be sent only by email.
8. The issue of an Order constitutes the execution and entry into force of a Contract for all purposes. For our part, we shall be obliged to send both the products ordered and the Order Acknowledgement.
9. In the Acknowledgement of Receipt we will provide information on the products purchased and the Order Reference Number. In the event that the products are not available, we will contact the customer in order to cancel the Order definitively or offer alternative products (in which case a new Order should be placed). To contact us if you do not receive an Acknowledgement of Receipt, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 605 578 426, where we can assist you from Monday to Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
10. If, once an Order has been registered, the customer discovers that it contains an error, he must immediately contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, although we cannot guarantee that the Order will be modified according to the new information received. If the client wishes to cancel an Order for non-defective products, he must assume the conditions established in section 6 of these General Conditions of Purchase.
11. Camacho Sport SL reserves the right to modify the prices of its products. The correct purchase price will be the one that appears in force at the moment of confirming the orders.
12. The Contract shall only cover the products detailed in the Acknowledgement of Receipt. Furthermore, we are not obliged to send any of the products listed in the Order until we have sent the Acknowledgement of Receipt of the Order.
13. The customer must at all times provide us with correct and not misleading information regarding his personal data and delivery address, so that we can correctly carry out the shipping and invoicing processes. You must also inform us of any changes to your details in good time.
1. The products will be delivered to the delivery address stated in the Order.
2. We cannot guarantee an exact delivery date, either when placing the Order or on the Acknowledgement of Receipt, although it usually varies between 3 and 5 working days from the date on which we verify the payment.
3. We will inform the Customer by e-mail of any delay in sending the Order. However, to the extent permitted by law we shall not be liable for any loss, liability, costs, damages or charges arising from such delay
4. When the Order is delivered, the signature of the recipient may be required. The customer must check the Product for obvious faults, defects or damage before signing the carrier's delivery note, keeping the delivery slip for possible future queries and claims.
5. At this time we only ship within the Spanish peninsula and to the Canary Islands. In the case of requesting shipments to other destinations we will contact the Customer, in order to proceed with the cancellation of the Order or to modify the shipping address.
6. The customer shall assume the risks relating to the products of the Order from the moment the delivery is made, except in the event of delay in delivery due to failure to comply with its obligations. In that case, he shall assume the risks from the moment the delivery would have been made if there had been no such breach. After assuming the risks, we shall not be liable for the loss or destruction of the products.
7. The customer must ensure that he can receive the Order, without undue delay and within the established timetable in a reasonable manner.
8. If delivery of the Order is delayed due to an unjustified refusal (within 2 weeks of the first delivery), we will be obliged to take one or both of the following actions (without affecting any other rights or remedies available to us):
8.1. To charge the customer for storage and any other reasonable costs or expenses that may arise.
8.2. Do not allow further shipments or permanent withdrawal of the product from the carrier's office, thus terminating the associated Contract. In this case, we will pay the difference between the amount already paid and the reasonable administrative costs that have arisen (including failed delivery, return of the Order and the storage costs indicated in the previous point) to the same means of payment used by the customer to pay the Order.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the products are sufficient and suitable to meet their needs. On our part, we ensure that the products distributed conform to the characteristics specified in their technical specifications, but we cannot guarantee that they meet the individual objectives of each customer.
5. Product unavailability
1. If the product ordered is not available, for whatever reason, and the Order Acknowledgement has already been issued, we will contact the customer immediately in order to offer, if desired, the termination of the Contract. Non-approval of this offer will mean acceptance of any delay in delivery of the products ordered.
2. In case of cancellation of the Order, we will refund the amount paid with the same payment method with which the Order was registered.
6. Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
· Right of withdrawal
The customer has the right to withdraw from the Contract for a maximum period of 14 calendar days, which is calculated from the day on which the customer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, acquires material possession of the last of the goods ordered.
To exercise your right of withdrawal you must follow the procedure indicated in the section on our "Returns Policy".
· Implications of the right of withdrawal
The refund to be made to the customer on the occasion of the return of the order will only include payments made for the cost of the garments, excluding shipping costs initially charged to the purchase. In addition, the new shipping costs generated by the collection of the return package at the customer's home will be deducted from this amount.
This refund will be withheld until we receive the goods and they can be inspected and received by our Warehouse staff.
The payment will be made using the same means of payment used by the client for the initial transaction, and the client will not incur any expenses or penalties as a result of the reimbursement.
7. Defective products
1. We guarantee:
a. The products will be delivered in perfect condition and in the quantity requested.
b. The products will conform to the characteristics indicated in their technical data sheet, included on each product page in the Store at the time of ordering.
2. Before shipment, we can make minor adjustments to colour, material, measurements, design and other product characteristics, as long as they are reasonable changes.
3. We do our best to deliver the products in an optimal state. However, if the customer receives a product that he considers to be defective, he must keep it as it was received, informing us of the lack of conformity by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, so that we can arrange for the corresponding collection through the courier company. Once the garment has been received and reviewed, if the condition of the defect is confirmed, we will proceed to replace it with a new one or to terminate the contract in the part that affects it, which will be free of charge for the customer.
4. In order to offer solutions regarding the defective product, we will need the following information from the customer:
a. Reasonably detailed explanation of defects or damage presented by the product.
b. Number of the delivery note and other information that may be reasonably useful to us.
5. If the customer wants us to repair, replace the product or refund the amount paid, he must ensure that the product:
a. It has not been used incorrectly or negligently, has not been handled improperly or recklessly, and has not been subjected to abnormal or harmful conditions.
b. It has not been damaged when trying to repair or modify it.
c. It has not deteriorated due to natural wear and tear after receipt.
In the event that the returned product does not meet any of the above requirements, we may decide at our discretion not to repair or replace the product or refund the amount paid, in addition to requiring the customer to reimburse the transport and inspection costs arising from his claim, at current standard rates. We can charge the above-mentioned costs to the same payment method used by the customer for such reimbursement. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages or expenses that may result from the process.
8. Warranty and complaint management
1. We will fulfil the obligations set out in these General Conditions of Purchase with reasonable care and skill.
2. The satisfaction of our customers is of the utmost importance, which is why we are at your disposal in different ways, as listed in section 3.9. We will try to answer your queries reasonably quickly, informing you of any new developments.
3. If you send us a complaint about an Order, it would be helpful to receive as accurate a description of the reason for the complaint as possible and, if available, a copy of the Order or its reference number, which is included in the Acknowledgement of Receipt. If after 5 working days we do not return a reply, please contact us again. On certain occasions, it may happen that emails are automatically redirected to our spam box or that the client does not receive ours for the same reason.
9. Data Protection and Privacy
10. Causes of force majeure
1. We are not liable for any impediment or delay in performance of a contract attributable to any cause of force majeure, including without limitation, any natural disaster, actions of third parties (including, without limitation, hackers, distributors, local, supranational and quasi-governmental governments and authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, detentions by competent authorities, strikes, lock-outs, epidemics, fires, explosions, storms, floods, drought, weather conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, accidents, mechanical breakdowns, third party software, non-existence or problems with the supply of public services (including incidents with electricity, telecommunications or internet supply), shortage or non-existence of supplies, materials, equipment or transport ("force majeure"), regardless of whether such circumstances are foreseeable.
2. Both parties can terminate the contract immediately, by written notice, if the force majeure causes do not cease within 2 working days. In this case, neither party will be responsible for the termination (except for the reimbursement of a product paid but not delivered).
3. In the event that we have undertaken to send two orders containing similar or identical products, and in the event that we are unable to fulfil both obligations due to force majeure, we will decide, at our discretion, which deliveries to make and to what extent.
11. Termination of the Contract
1. In the event that the customer fails to fulfil any of the obligations arising from a contract, we may unilaterally terminate the contract immediately by giving written notice, in addition to withholding any amount relating to the Order that has been paid in advance. In such a case, the customer must compensate us for damages, losses, liabilities and expenses of any kind resulting from the termination of the contract by paying any outstanding amount immediately.
2. The termination of the contract shall be without prejudice to the accumulated rights or remedies of either party and shall not affect the entry into force or the continuance of any provision which, expressly or implicitly, is expected to enter into force or be maintained after termination.
1. Any notification concerning a contract shall be made in writing by e-mail to the party concerned, whose e-mail address shall have been provided to him beforehand by that party.
2. In order to verify that notifications have been issued, it is sufficient to prove that the shipment has been made to the correct address.
13. General aspects
1. No delay by the parties in the exercise of any right stipulated by these General Purchase Conditions shall affect or represent the waiver of this or any other right. Likewise, it shall not prejudice the rights or remedies relating to such right nor shall it modify or reduce the rights established by these General Purchase Conditions.
2. If any aspect of these General Purchase Conditions is declared invalid or inapplicable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity or inapplicability will not affect in any way the rest of the sections, either totally or partially, remaining in full force as long as they can remain in force without the section established as inapplicable.
3. No third party not involved in these General Purchase Conditions shall acquire any rights or be entitled to benefit from such rights even if such third party has trusted or declared its agreement with these General Purchase Conditions.