This Legal Notice regulates the use and operation of the www.uniformesescolarescamacho.com website, which is owned by CAMACHO SPORT, S.L. (hereinafter, the "OWNER OF THE WEBSITE").
By browsing the website, you become a USER of the website and you fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice from the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case they will be published and announced as soon as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of web traffic and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: CAMACHO SPORT, S.L.
- Its CIF is: B21365960
- Its registered office is at: CALLE RIBERA DEL GUADIANA 88 - 89. CP 21400, AYAMONTE - HUELVA
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Huelva, Volume 715, Book 0, Sheet 1, Page H-12271, Sheet Bis H, 1st entry
To contact us, we put at your disposal the different means detailed below:
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means listed above.
4. Access and use conditions
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the OWNER of the WEBSITE and not to use them for, among other things:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, or offensive content, or content that defends terrorism or, in general, is against the law or public order..
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or carry out actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access other users' email accounts or restricted areas of the WEBSITE OWNER'S or third party's computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to, or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for the purpose of sending advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature, without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the subject of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website belong to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
4.1. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for access and use.
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all the content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currency of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, uses of web traffic and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and their own image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility for the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered by this website. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore will not be responsible for the results obtained. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the conduct of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.
5. Applicable legislation
The present conditions shall be governed by current Spanish legislation.