Small actions that move the world
We are renowned for our serious social commitment based on ethical standards, with consideration to both people ante the environment.
- For the welfare of our employees: We are the first manufacturers of school uniformity to obtain EFR certification as a Family Responsible Company. A seal granted by the MasFamilia Foundation and recognizes the good practices of Camacho Sport with its employees in the labor, family and personal sphere, with social advantages such as:
- Time flexibility.
- Professional support and continuing training.
- Equal opportunity to all the staff without distinction as to race, sex, origin or religious beliefs.
- For the integrations of people at risk of social exclusion, we have cooperation agreements with:
- Andalusian Public Foundation for the social Integration of Person with Mental Illness (FAISEM).
INCORPORA “La Caixa” Employment integration Programme. Social Work “La Caixa” Foundation.
- We recycle 100% of our waste both at office area and in production area with a contract of a company intended to the collection and specialized treatment of waste.
- Our fabrics are legitimated by the OEKO-TEX® standard, which guarantees the use of ecological dyes certified by the UE.
- Make regular donations to the Entities, Foundations or Educational-Religious Congregations we work for.
- Give away complete school uniforms to families in risk of social exclusion.
- Release founds to different non-profit entities like AFALE ( Association of Relatives of Affected by Alzheimer’s).
- Collaborate with Doctors without Borders and food banks.